Wednesday, February 4, 2009

God is Mysterious

Do you ever find yourself wondering why God works the way he does? I had coffee with a friend today who wonders WHY? I shared a cinnamon roll with another friend today who just lost his wife of 60+ years - he too wants to know WHY? I have a family member experiencing major stresses at work, with health of he and his son - WHY? I have friends who have lost much in the recent months, including jobs, health and marriages under fire - WHY?

I am not afraid to ask why....because I do TRUST in the One who can explain - and will reveal as the timing is right. My God is big enough for me to ask WHY - and for that I am thankful today. Sometimes I just look to my Jesus and ask - but because I look to Him - I have peace. Not answers today - just peace, knowing that the God of the universe is with me, always.

No comments: